Secure your documents with compliant storage
Managing records that contain financial and legal value can be a daunting task. Allowing us to manage and store these documents can alleviate tremendous strain on space constraints and security risks. We make sure that you have access to your documents when you want it.
We have the right storage containers for any industry.
|Container||1.2 cu. ft. box||2.0 cu. ft. box||2.5 cu. ft. box|
|Height||10.5" H||10.5" H||10.5" H|
|Width||12.75" W||12.75" W||16.0" W|
|Length||16.0" L||25.25" L||25.25" L|
State-of-the-art Vault Storage
Need even more peace of mind for your sensitive records? Take advantage of our vault storage solutions that protect your information from the worst of disasters.
- Class A 4-Hour Fire Rating
- Low Contaminant Environment maintained by Filtration System
- Fire Suppression System that protects documents & media from water damage
- We Store Media and do Off-site Tape Vaulting (tape rotations)
- We provide Online Tracking – using our software, you can manage your off-site tapes 24 hours a day
- We transport your data with locked secure vehicles.
- We store in a secured facility that is removed from areas with high flood risk and disaster risk.
State-of-the-art Secure storage facilities
When you need file storage services to maintain records or valuable documents and don’t have the room or the time, let United Document help you with the storage of records and use its partnership with DHS Worldwide to provide state-of-the-art secure services in Records Management at our records storage facilities.
Let United Document track and maintain your important papers in our warehouse. We use a bar-code system to carefully keep track of your documents in our well-lit, weather- tight file storage areas.
State-of-the-art security for your record keeping and destruction
Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art surveillance and monitoring systems because the security of your documents, media, and data is our top priority.
Accordingly, only authorized personnel have access to warehouse, vault storage, and shredding areas.