October 15, 2016 - FirstEnergy Stadium (Rt. 61, Reading)
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
10 boxes per vehicle maximum.
Residents of Berks County are encouraged to bring personal and confidential documents to our shredding event. No need to remove binder covers or staples.
Individuals only please. No businesses will be accepted.
Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States according to the FBI.
Approximately 7 million Americans become victims of identity theft each year. Have your personal and confidential documents shredded and recycled.
Help protect yourself and your family from identity theft by having your personal and
confidential information shredded, such as:
- Obsolete tax documents
- Bank statements / canceled checks
- Credit card statements and receipts
- Credit card offers
- Financial account statements
- Insurance documents
- All sensitive information: Birthdates,
social security numbers, signatures, passwords and Pins
- Legal documents
- Credit reports and histories
- Any document you want safely destroyed!